Orders may be placed online on website or picked up from the company office and / or from any of the franchisee outlet. Details are given below:
PICKUP FROM OFFICE OR FRANCHISEE OUTLET:
Pickup orders can be placed at any of the outlet. Payment options for Pickup Orders can be Cash, Demand Draft, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Pickup hours for all Outlets are:
• Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
• Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 01:30 p.m.
• Sunday (Closed)
Please refer to website www.saveecoindiacom for updated information.
Home Delivery orders can be placed on website or at office / franchisee outlets only.
Payment mode options for these orders can be:
• Orders placed at Office: Cash, Demand Draft, Debit Card or Credit Card.
• Online orders: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Home Delivery Orders Delivery fees:
Please refer to the website www.saveecoindia.com for more details on Delivery fees.
The shipments are in perfect condition when the carrier takes possession of the same. By signing “received” on the delivery note, the recipient(s) acknowledges that the order was received in satisfactory condition. Do not sign in the event of damages or product shortages. Hidden damages discovered after the carrier has left and all other discrepancies must be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of shipment. Failure to notify Save Eco Organic Private Limited of any shipping discrepancy or damage within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the shipment will cancel a Business Associate(s) right to request a correction and shall be considered deemed acceptance of the products.
Orders placed are typically shipped the very next business day. Orders placed on Saturday after 2.30 pm will be shipped on the following Monday. Delivery time will vary according to the location of customers / Business Associate(s). The average time for delivery is between 2 – 7 days. Delivery of products may not happen on Sundays or on major holidays as per the policy of the delivery partner.
Delivery of the Product
• There are various delivery models for delivery of purchased Product to the Customers / Business Associate, as decided by Save Eco Organic Private Limited. The risk of any damage, loss or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be on Company and not on the customer / Business Associate. Save Eco Organic Private Limited represents and warrants that the Products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed and advertised on the Website and purchased by the customers / Business Associates and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website.
• Customer / Business Associate's shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Website before they proceed to pay for their purchase. In the event order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation form, Customer / Business Associate may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider.
• Please note that there is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Customer / Business Associate and Save Eco Organic Private Limited for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website. However, the Product shall not be delivered to the customer / Business Associate unless he / she make the full and final payment.
• Customer / Business Associate shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by him / her that are said to be in a deliverable state. Where Customer / Business Associate neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by him / her, the Customer / Business Associate may be liable to Save Eco Organic Private Limited for such non-acceptance. Save Eco Organic Private Limited at its own discretion may call up the customer / Business Associate to evaluate the reason of non acceptance of the product. The decision of Save Eco Organic Private Limited would be final and binding on whether to redeliver or process refund as per the refund policy.
• The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Business Associate from Save Eco Organic Private Limited upon delivery of such Product and upon full payment of price of the Product. Upon delivery, the Business Associate is deemed to have accepted the Products. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Business Associate upon delivery of Product.
• Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Customer / Business Associate shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered.
• Any dispute(s) between Business Associate or its nominee(s) and Save Eco Organic Private Limited, arising from this Policy, shall be referred to the sole arbitrator (appointed by the company) and same shall be adjudicated by such Arbitrator as per provisions of Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1996. However, all proceedings shall come within the jurisdiction of Patna Courts (Bihar, India) only and such arbitration proceedings shall be held in Patna (Bihar, India) only. The final decision of the Arbitrator would be binding upon both the parties. Any breach of this covenant by the Customer / Business Associate will make him liable for damages and legal costs to the Company.